Saturday, November 17, 2012

Inspired by Inspire!

What an amazing day! I am truly inspired by Anita Carman and Inspire Women organization! I love her boldness and how she is obedient in allowing God to use her and her story to lead women all over to fulfill the calling God has in their lives. I am truly honored and blessed to be one of the honorees at this years 12th annual Inspire Women's luncheon. My husband and I, received the award for Community Couple Leader. I must say, with such a strong panel of honorees that are doing amazing work in the community, I felt somewhat undeserving of such an honor! However, I was also very grateful! The event today was amazing and clearly from the looks of my ear to ear grin, I was feeling the moment!

I love listening to one of Houston's local Christian radio stations. It was there that I first heard the impacting voice of Anita Carmen. Listening to her on the radio, I could always feel the special anointing and true genuine heart she has to lead women to their God given best. Later, a friend introduced me to her, and everything I suspected over the radio, was confirmed! Her sincerity, her heart and true desire to impact women to change the world was recognized instantly! And if I needed more confirmation, after listening to the testimonials of women at the luncheon today on how Inspire Women has been the catalyst in equipping and empowering them to fulfill their mission despite their circumstances, I was truly sold!

Women need to be empowered, equipped and edified to go forth in a world that's telling us to go elsewhere. I know there have been several things placed on my heart to go forth with, but certain deterrents (mostly my own negative self talk and sabotaging beliefs) hindered that process. Once I heard Anita mention 1/3 of women abandon their mission, this resonated loud and clear as if the message was purposely for me! However, because of Anita's Leadership classes which are designed to edify, empower and teach women who have not gone forth in their full potential because of either fear, loneliness or rejection, (can anyone relate?) women are being set free all over the city! And I for one, have been grateful for the experience to learn from her! Because of this amazing leadership institute, women are understanding exactly who they are and WHOSE they are, regardless of their circumstances! They are walking in confidence and competence in their designated role of being a "Daughter of the King!" Inspire is truly inspiring women to go forth and claim their victory by walking boldly into the area that God has designed them to be in! Kudo's and many blessings to Anita and Inspire Women!

Be Inspired, ~CleRenda

No comments:

Post a Comment